HRP Labeling Kit for proteins and antibodies - 3x 100 ug
Gentaur's HRP Labeling Kit provides a simple and quick process to conjugate antibodies, peptides, proteins and other molecules with free amine groups with HRP.
• Activated HRP conjugates solution
• HRP labeling solution
• HRP quencher powder
Features & Benefits:
• Activated HRP – periodate-treated, aldehyde-activated horseradish peroxidase, ready for Labeling to antibodies and other proteins at sites of primary amines (e.g., lysines).
• High activity HRP – enzyme activity is 120 to 200 units/mg; activated enzyme is stable for at least 12 months at -20°C.
• Convenient quantities – each 1 mg-quantity of activated enzyme is sufficient for reaction with 1 mg of IgG.
• Customizable – vary the molar ratios, reaction buffer and pH, and other parameters to acheive conjugates with different levels of HRP incorporation and activity.
• The purified antibody to be labeled should ideally be in 10-50 mM amine-free buffer (e.g. MES, MOPS, HEPES, PBS), pH range 6.5 to 8.5.
• Common non-buffering salts (e.g. sodium chloride), chelating agents (e.g. EDTA), and sugars have no effect on Labeling efficiency. We do not recommend performing a HRP Labeling in presence of sodium azide or adding sodium azide with your HRP conjugated antibody. Glycerol up to 50% has no effect.
• The amount of antibody used for Labeling should ideally correspond to molar ratios between 1:4 and 1:1 Antibody to HRP.
• Antibody concentrations in the range 0.5-4 mg/ml generally give optimal results.
Storage: Store all components at 4˚C for 6 months.
Shipping: Gel packs / blue ice.